More

On June 28, 2018, at least 26 were killed and 40 injured as a result of an aerial bombardment launched by the Syrian regular forces and their allies on towns and cities of Daraa province, the majority of them died in shelling a shelter located in al-Musayfrah town, plus the death of a nurse along with a paramedic had been recorded in a previous bombardment.       Doctor Mahmoud Abderrazaq, who is present in the vicinity of al-Musayfrah, said in an interview with STJ on June 29, 2018, that the residents of...
Preface: The Eastern Ghouta region witnessed one of the worst and most violent military attacks led by Syrian regular forces with the direct backing and support from the Russian military aircraft in the air and foreign militias and auxiliary troops on the ground, during the period from February18,2018untilApril18,2018. Cities and towns of Eastern Ghouta, which had been besieged for several years, were subjected to unprecedented bombardment during this 49-day campaign. Nothing was spared even the concentrations of civilians and their houses, basements, shelters and other medical and civilian facilities, which were actually targets following the systematic...
 “The Free Daraa Governorate Council” of the Syrian interim Government, declared on Saturday, June 23, 2018, the eastern countryside of Daraa a “disaster area”, after several cities and towns there, such as Lajat, Buser al Harir, Nahitah, Melihit Al Atash and Al Hrak, were subjected to military attacks by the Syrian regular forces and their allies as of June 19, 2018. Through a statement published on June 23, 2018, The Governorate Council said that the pro-government forces had systematically bombed the eastern countryside of Daraa, causing mass exodus and forcible displacement of its people. According...